Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finally feeling better. (I think)

Just thought I would show you a picture of the New Draper Temple.

Well it's been a while since I wrote anything. Not because I did not want to but I have been sick for the last month. Yep, just like everyone else. Last Sunday I finally went into the Instacare office because I was still feeling crummy. I was only there for two hours. I know, it has to be a record. While I was there I saw a bunch of people from my ward, so I am not sure who was in church last Sunday. When all was said and done the doctor said I had Bronchitis and two other -things that end in -itis. I can't remember. But so far so good. I am starting to feel better I think. I hope everyone else is too. Well since last time I wrote Braden purchased an old non-running ATV from his buddy. I have to hand it to him because two weeks later it is running very well. Brooke is in school and Saturday she had I take home test that we all had fun with. (We are lucky we didn't make her flunk the test) She passed with flying colors. Whitney and Jason have purchased a new car. A BMW! They even let me drive and it is way cool. Jason helped me out last Wednesday with the scouts (we are working on our Aviation merit badge). He did a great job and pretty much assured the scouts that I have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to flying. It was a good night. Stacey has been flying a lot and this last trip she has been in Chicago a few times. Tonight she ends up in L.A. I talked to my grandson Andrew on the phone and I said "I love you, lots" He told me "I love you, watch too grandpa" back. So I need to speak more clearly. He is awesome. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: