Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wicked Weekend

Well I finally was able to see Wicked this weekend. Whitney won tickets! $25.00 seats and we were on the sixth row. Yep six. It was better than I thought it would be. Galinda (Glinda) the good witch was hilarious and reminded my of Whitney, and of Stacey when I first met her. It was a lot of fun. The story was great and the scenery was terrific. I would go again. Sunday we went to Jennifer and Joe's for Family Home Evening and they did a good job. It was about choices and consequences. Connor did a good job telling his part of the lesson. I went early and took some pictures of the Weber River and I even wet a hook. Yep I caught three very small trout. Just my size. But it was a nice start to the season. Well tomorrow is Monday and back to work. Man the weekends go by so fast it is not fair. I know it is the same for all of you so have a nice Wicked week. Love ya all.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Awesome!! That's so cool that you and Whit got to go and see Wicked! I haven't seen it yet, but want to someday! Doug won the lottery in New York for Spelling Bee (hilarious play) and that was cool! Glad your trip up to Coalvill was good and that you caught some fish. Drew is jelous, he wants to go fishing so bad!