Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What great sounds!
















About a month ago our grandson Andrew was able to come to our house and spend some time. Since that time we have had some great sounds. Everything from "Grandpa, Thanks for coming to my house" to "GRANDPA'S A DONUT HEAD" at the top of his lungs. Sounds from riding TRAXX to Gateway to sounds of the Thunderbirds at the Airshow...and now the sounds of a six month old giggling all day. Yep, Doug, Courtney, and Preston are here too. Preston is such a happy baby, and he loves his brother. All Andrew has to do is say "Peek-A-Boo" and Preston laughs. Doug has finally been able to schedule a day to take his boards, and Courtney is just trying to keep all of the balls in the air. It is great to have them around. I am going to miss going to Iowa just a bit. Okay that's enough, I'm over it. The extended family has been great. they are all so excited to see Doug and Courtney's family. Andrew is going to miss all of them when the move to Nevada. Well if it doesn't rain all day Saturday I need to take Andrew fishing. I bought him a fishing pole the other day and he spent 2 hours that day practicing how to cast, and chasing the next door neighbor, Ethan ,on his bike casting the bobber into the bike, and scaring the crap out of Ethan. He is getting pretty good. Well I better go, it is time for the sound machine to be coming home from Whitney's. I hope you like the Airshow pictures. See ya later.

1 comment:

The Chappell's said...

I love those "great sounds"! Todd -you are awesome - I love your view about everything!

By the way, your grandsons are so darn handsome and they are sooo happy - someones doing something right!