Saturday, January 9, 2010

Getting close




Well we are getting close, almost to the count down. For what? you ask... It is almost time for Isabell to be born. Whitney is doing well. The room is ready. We are ready. I hope Whitney is. I went over last week and took some pictures of Whit and the Isabell's room. It won't be long now. Another week and a half and we should have a new baby in the family.
Other big news - Braden got engaged. Yep, ENGAGED, ring and everything. His fiance is Jayme. She is a lot of fun and she can kick his butt. She has been taking karate for 12 years and Braden says she is good at it. She works with Braden and she is going to school at Weber State. She is working on a degree in forensics.
Braden has been re-building his transmission for his truck and he just finished. I don't know if I told you this but Braden bought a new MAC toolbox that is so big I think that I might park in it. If I put every tool I own(that Braden has somewhere) every tool I've lost and broken, there would still be enough room in that toolbox for a refrigerator. OK, it is big though.
Brooke is going to go to school and work. She took a new job at 1-800 Contacts and she loves it. She is no longer on the phones. She just got home from a week playing on the snow mobiles. She had a great time and came home without any broken bones.
Courtney and Doug are trying to close on a home in Mesquite. I think the tension is driving Courtney crazy. Andrew and Preston are getting so big and they always look so happy. Andrew is playing the Wii and he is getting very good. Preston is playing with and tearing apart everything. He is everywhere. Court is starting school next week, so she will go to school all day and work all night. the boys will be in daycare for most of the day. Doug is doing very well at work. Doug worked on my arm that has been sore for months (tennis elbow). He about made me wet my pants when he worked on my arm it hurt so bad. But my arm does feel a little better.
Stacey has been home quite a bit lately but had to fly out today. She is doing well. I am doing well and just working. I hope everyone had a happy new year. Hope fully we can all do things to make this new year a good one to remember back upon. Have fun and I will write for sure when we have a new little girl in the family. ISABELL POWELL. Hang in there Whitney.

No comments: