Sunday, January 17, 2010

Name them one by one




So many blessings. January 12 at almost three o-clock in the afternoon Isabelle Piper Powell made her way into the world. 7 lbs 15 oz. and 20 inches long. She is perfect! Our third grandchild, and one more blessing added to our family. She is the first girl born on my side of the family in fifteen years. Yep, she's going to be spoiled by everyone. I was sitting in the waiting room when just before three I got a text that said "It's a girl!" Stacey was in the room for this miracle and I know she loved being there. Jason was already making phone calls when saw him walk out of the room. That day seemed to go by in a flash. Isabelle was so beautiful and perfect. Just to tell you how everything works out, the nurse that helped to deliver Isabelle, helped deliver Whitney when she was born 23 years ago.
Whitney, Isabelle and I spent most of Saturday together, and it was a great day. I was able to sit in a chair and just watch her sleep. Have you noticed how good babies smell. Is it the baby lotion, or what? She has long gorgeous fingers and long feet. I told Jason and Whit, good luck finding size fifteen high heels when she is prom queen. I hope you enjoy the photos of Isabell I only have around 400 of them so call me if you want one.
Other news Courtney and Doug are closing on their house in Mesquite. It will be great for the boys to have a yard to get bumps and bruises in. Courtney, you will need to buy more bandaids because they are going to have a lot of fun at the new place. More fun with boys involves more scrapes. We love you guys and I will be down soon to help out with the house.
Well time to go, maybe I will be lucky and see Izzy tonight, you never know. Se you all later, remember to count those blessings, name them one by one. The last one is named ISABELLE.

1 comment:

susan said...

Congrats to you Grandma and Grandpa!!!! She is adorable!!!! Lots of happy wishes sent your way!!! Love you guys!!!