Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a blessing!


(Are those the greatest grandsons or what?)

Yes, it is a blessing. We now have two healthy grandsons and wouldn't you know it, Preston is already 2 months old and we get to go to Iowa for his baby blessing. It seems like yesterday I was in Iowa with Andrew playing cars, crashing airplanes, building forts and watching the "Polar Express" (the best Movie of all time, as far as Drew is concerned) while Courtney and Doug were at the Hospital waiting for Preston to make his way into the family. I am excited to get out there and see everyone. I am also glad that Braden is going with us. He has not been to Iowa yet.
Andrew wanted to know if our house was still in MYtah. You know like YOUtah. Isn't he is great.
It is now Wednesday night. We leave on Friday and I have no idea when we are all coming back. Some have to be back early and some do not. I have not put one thing in a suitcase or backpack yet. I usually go to see them with only a backpack and what ever else will fit in there with my camera. Stacey said I have to take more than a backpack this time. "So it is written, so it shall be."
We had a great Superbowl Sunday at Jeff and Susan's house last weekend. Sue and Jeff did a great job with the Family Home Evening lesson. Thank you Jeff and Sue.

I hope everyone has a great time while we are gone to Iowa, because I am going to.
Yep, It's a blessing.

1 comment:

susan said...

Oh Todd...I love to read your blog! You do a GREAT job! Thanks for sharing with us!
You are BLESSED!!! Those boys are deliciously precious!!! Tell the Giles Clan Hi from us and give them all kisses and hugs!!!
Love Ya! Susan