Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a week.


What a difference a week makes. Last week we were in Iowa visiting. Everyone was doing well. Now we are back home and it seems like everyone is not feeling well. I started into a cold or whatever on Valentines Day. (I know, Happy Valentines Day to me!) I have the worst sore throat. (See my picture above) I know that Courtney and at least Preston are not feeling well either. That's what you get when you get together and someone brings a cold to the party. A cold. The gift that keeps on giving. Just great. I either have a runny nose or I can't breathe. I am looking to give this away if any one is in the market for a cold. Cheap. Stacey just got home today from all over and she is tired. So with her and I we are "Sick and Tired." I hope everyone else is doing well and that they enjoyed their Valentines Day. Okay, it's not my picture. This is a guy that was on the wharf in San Francisco. You gotta admit, its a good resemblance. What a difference a week makes. Take care.

No comments: